OK… bacon. We’ve got bacon over here! This recipe is super quick and crazy easy, and can be enjoyed either as an appetizer or part of the main course. Or consider as quite an incredible late-night snack. You decide! 3 simple ingredients, warm up that oven and you’re ready to roll.
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus w/ Brown Sugar
In 30 minutes or less you'll have a super terrific treat to enjoy either as an appetizer, part of the main course or a great snack! Super easy to make. Expand the recipe for a terrific appetizer for guests.
- 6-7 Stalks of fresh asparagus
- 1 Strip of Bacon
- 1 TSP Brown Sugar
- 1 TBSP Cornmeal
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Step 2 Sprinkle 1 strip of bacon evenly with 1/2 to 1 TSP of brown sugar.
- Step 3 Wrap bacon strip slightly overlapping, sugar side in, around the asparagus stalks and place on non-stick baking pan. Dust bacon evenly and lightly with cornmeal
- Step 4 Bake for 20-25 minutes, remove from oven, and let rest for 1 minute. Serve and enjoy!